Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 3

I had a really good day! I worked on posting my blog so more people could see it, I put it on my Facebook profile. I had a few comments already which totally inspires me. Thank you!

I went to the gym and worked out really hard. For two days now this guy has been on the elliptical right next to me, he has a towel wrapped around his head, like a bonnet . . . you know, tied under his chin. It's pretty weird, but whatever works.

For Lunch:
Another bowl of my bean soup, and a salad with romaine, carrots, red bell peppers, a couple of raw almonds and a homemade apple cider vinaigrette. It was good!

For Dinner:
I mixed 1 can on Tuna, with a few artichoke hearts (not marinated) a couple of kalamata olives, and some capers, with a little Extra virgin olive oil and the juice of half of a lemon, and some fresh ground pepper, tossed it and threw it on top of a bed of baby spinach. Awesome. After dinner I did sneak in a couple of bites of Trail Mix, the dried Crans, almonds and cashews, just a few ounces though.

See you tomorrow, Cassi and I have the morning off and we are going to take a walk, I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment