Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 10

We got up early this morning, and packed a salad for lunch, and left at around 8:00. We are over in Bellevue, Cassi is painting for Nancy, and I am sitting gitty with my computer, reading the comments people have left and strongly considering posting pictures of the swim cap shot at Cory's request.

It was so nice outside yesterday and after my monster workout I decided to walk home from the gym. It's pretty far, but It was a good cool down. The smells from Louisa's Bakery almost made me fall over. So good. But not good for me. Honestly, some of the things that come out of that bakery are straight from heaven. That being said I quickly went home and made a salad.

I have not had a drop of alcohol. I thought this might be hard, not because I need an alcohol fix, just because it seems natural to have a glass of wine after a long day, or with dinner. On the contrary, it has not been difficult at all, I haven't even thought about it.

For Breakfast: Half a grapefruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment