Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 5

Just watched Tim play. It was a stressful game but RPI pulled through winning 17-14. Then I made myself lunch.

For Lunch:
A bowl of my Chicken Soup with Wild Mushrooms and a salad: romaine, radishes, bell peppers, carrots, and purple cabbage, in light vinaigrette, with a couple pieces of raw broccoli on the side along with a kiwi.

Because I work tonight, I don’t have time to go to the gym today, so I got out the dumbbells and did my own workout in my living room. I also did quite a few knee exercises. My knee is sore and I think I need to spend more time with it, keeping it loose and really work on re-strengthening my hamstring.

Another night at work, and then I get to go visit my youngest brother, Josh, tomorrow morning and see his new place over at Central Washington University!

Oh yeah, and the Huskies are kickin’ major booty, Go dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment