Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 332 Triathlon Day and Wedding!

Woke up real early, and started getting ready for the Triathlon. I made Cassi breakfast.

For Breakfast: Berry Banana smoothie with whey protein and cranberry juice. I made Cassi the same but she also had a big bagel.

We got to the park and it was already warm and sunny. Mom and Cassi got ready for the swim and Dad and I took our positions as spectators. It was awesome! Cassi and mom got out in front in the swim and didn't have to deal with all the people so much. We watched them go from swim to bike and from bike to run and then we were there for them to cross the finish line! They had unbelievable times!

Mom: 1:57:40 and Cassi 1:32:32

I can't wait for next year so I can do it!

Shay took some pictures, I think you can view them here:

Danskin Triathlon

After they finished I had to get home and get straight up to the wedding. I set up, I sang, I celebrated. Everything went really well and the music was perfect. Phew.

The wedding was really fun, I think a lot of people were weary of the heat, it was 95 or so. But I didn't mind!

For Dinner: I had a little taste of almost everything Grilled veggies, mashed potatoes, salmon, chicken with a pesto sauce, and some kind of beef dish, just a nibble. I also had a great salad with candied pecans and mixed greens. Everything was really good! I drank a beer while I was there, and the just water. I also had a taste of champagne for the toast. We went back to my parents house and called it a night. Here are some pictures that Shay took.

The Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment