Monday, August 02, 2010

Day 319

For Breakfast: Coffee. Two eggs and a piece of wheat toast.

I got up early to walk to Physical Therapy this morning. It was a good idea because I was exhausted but really warmed up when I got there. Cassi was at Volunteering so I gabbed the car from her and came home. Cassi and I made lunch together.

For lunch: I had some leftover jicama slaw, so I added cucumber to it and dressed it up with some more lime and rice vinegar. Cassi grilled some tofu while I made a sauce. The sauce was made of grated ginger and garlic, lime zest, lime juice, cayenne, sesame seeds, and soy sauce, rice vinegar and some brown sugar. I also added some finely chopped green onion. I heated the sauce just enough to fully dissolve the sugar and left it meld together a bit and then I chilled it before I splashed it on top of the meal. It was really good!


I was so tired and so Cassi and I laid low for a bit and then Cassi went to work. I just finished making homemade pizza dough and just ate dinner, yum!

For Dinner: Pizza with red sauce, eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms and some of that basil chicken sausage. No cheese of course!

I have a feeling it's going to be another early night I am feeling really beat after a long day of cooking and walking. I am really starting to feel more like myself again and now I really need to focus on getting a job, putting the music together for Cory's wedding and getting myself back in fightin' shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment