Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 328

I woke up nice and early and went to my 6 week post op appt. Dr. Larson said things are looking fantastic and I can tell that my strength is coming back quickly. I have been cleared to do longer sessions of stationary bike and now I can do the elliptical trainer.

For Breakfast: Coffee. One egg, over hard.

I went to the condo to use the exercise room and did a big workout. I even did a weight circuit and it felt really good. Then I came home and made myself lunch and walked down to the Park to catch some rays.

For Lunch: Peanut butter and jelly on wheat.

I got pretty sunburnt and I am really excited about it!

Mom called me up and I decided to go swimming with her. Dr. Larson said I could go swimming as long as I didn't use my legs. So that's what I did and it was definitely a workout. I did a quarter mile in the lake and mom did 3/4 mile. She is so ready for the triathlon!

She dropped me off and I made myself dinner, got ready to go up to Arlington and waited for Cassi to get home from work.

For Dinner: A sweat potato hash with onions, bell peppers, garlic and shredded sweat potato, topped with two eggs, over medium. It was really good!

We headed up to Arlington and went straight to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment