Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Day 321

I woke up today and took Cassi to volunteering really early. I came home and got ready and ate breakfast.

For Breakfast: Two eggs, over hard and a piece of 10 grain bread, toasted. Coffee.

I went to Physical Therapy and got a good workout in. I am able to do some pretty strenuous muscle building activities, I know it sounds weird but it felt to sweat. :) When I left Physical Therapy I ran over to a store to shop around a bit for a dress for Cory's wedding. I had some great luck and have some dresses on hold so I can go back and take a look later today with my mom. I came home from the store and made myself some lunch.

For Lunch: Caesar salad with crisp romaine, those homemade croutons from last night and a homemade vegan caesar dressing. I googled vegan caesar dressing and made the recipe that I had the most ingredients for. The dressing was made with ground almonds, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil. It also called for nutritional yeast flakes, I don't know what that is and I definitely didn't have any so I left that part out. I was really impressed with the dressing and I recommend it, it tastes like caesar dressing, for real! (much healthier though) Atop my salad I had some tuna fish that I mixed with a couple of capers, and some green onion with lemon juice and olive oil. The salad was really fantastic. I ended my meal with a crisp apple.


I have been working on the wedding music for the last couple hours and Cassi just came home, only to change for work and she is already out the door again. I am going to go be Mom's sidekick and watch her swim in the lake. She is really being good about training! I hope I find a dress tonight, it's getting down to the wire!

No comments:

Post a Comment