Monday, August 09, 2010

Day 326

For Breakfast: Coffee and two eggs and a piece of toast.

I laid low the first part of the day.

For Lunch: Chicken and bean burrito.  A bad choice.

I went to the condo tonight and used the stationary bike. It felt great I did 30 minutes and my knee felt great. It was SO refreshing to sweat, to get my heart going. It has been so long since I have been able to get a workout in.  I cling to the thought of being cleared to swim or do the elliptical. I need to remember that I lost my first twenty pounds not being able to run, Once I get cleared to do some of these things I will be ready to go all out.

For Dinnner: Whole Wheat cous cous with onions, zucchini, mushrooms and tofu. Let's be honest, it was not very good. I had a scoop of non-fat frozen yogurt too.

No comments:

Post a Comment