Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 327

I drove Cassi to volunteering this morning. After tomorrow she will have over 200 hours of volunteering and she is so excited! The nurses say she's the best volunteer they have ever had. I believe it! She's kind of a big deal, ya know?

For Breakfast: Just coffee so far but I am going to have a bowl of cheerios.

I am going to try and record and memorize all the music for the wedding today. I have a lot of work to do. Of course I need to clean up the apartment beforehand so I don't have any distractions. The other thing I have been thinking about is giving myself some rules to get back on track with my weight loss. I find myself getting off the wagon when I am hanging out with family, or having to do a bunch of social stuff. From this moment on, NO MORE ALCOHOL, at least for the time being and NO MORE FRIED FOOD. I don't usually order fried food but I will snag a fry from Cassi's plate or have some greasy chips, and that is not going to help me! I need to go back to basics and think about when i was doing when I first started last September. It's August and I want to be on track come the 1 year anniversary of the blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    don;t know what I do wrong
    I commented on this brfore
    ert again
    xxooxx u
    nana

    ReplyDelete