Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 225

For Breakfast: Coffee, and oatmeal.

I am having so much fun with my fitbit. It is a small little device I wear on my torso. I wear in my bra and it's so tiny you cant see it at all. It tracks the steps I take, the distance I go, the calories I burn and the level of activity. It also tracks my sleeping habits, it tells me when I go to sleep, how long I sleep, how many times I wake up during the night and my total sleep efficiency. It uploads all my information automatically when I walk past my computer! I love it!

Midmorning snack: Animal Crackers and an orange. Americano.

When I got home from school Cassi was making me lunch!

For Lunch: Grilled chicken breast with brown rice medley and a peanut sauce! Thanks Cassi!

Later today I went and met up with my thesis advisor Christina, we went over the project and set out some goals for me. Then I met up with my mom for a bit, she was working late.

For Dinner: A salad with romaine, mandarin oranges, bell pepper, and red cabbage with a sesame ginger dressing and little wonton crisps. I also had some shrimp and avocado brown rice sushi with low sodium soy sauce and pickled ginger. (we stopped by QFC on our way home because we are running low on groceries)

No comments:

Post a Comment