Monday, April 05, 2010

Day 202

Happy Easter!

For Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, canadian bacon, and a slice of my mom's Homemade bread. Coffee.

Cassi, Josh, and I had our Easter egg hunt. Yes, we still do it even though we're all in our twenties. I gave all my candy to Cassi and Josh, I need to stay on track. Mom, Cassi and I spent most of the day in the Kitchen. We prepped and cooked and of course, had a great time.

For Easter Dinner: Grilled halibut with a lemon beurre blanc. Mashed potatoes, Roasted Ham. Blistered Asparagus.  Homemade bread. Deviled eggs, and fresh veggies.

For Dessert: Mom made fresh strawberry sorbet, it was amazing. A fruit tart wit homemade vanilla pastry cream and Fresh strawberries, raspberries, and kiwi.

The whole day was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment