Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 212 (Wednesday)

For Breakfast: Coffee.

Cassi and I went on a run today. We started around Lake union and when we got o Fremont we decided to walk to my parents work, only to find out that my mom stayed home sick and my dad was out on the boat doing a demonstration. We walked back via westlake. The round trip was probably around 8 miles. We we exhausted when we got home. It was so nice today that we had to get out of the house for a few hours.

For Lunch: Tuna Sandwich. Canned tuna fish. Artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, capers, salt, pepper, lemon and olive oil. on a baked wheat baguette. I love this sandwich and it definitely filled us up after our long run/walk.

Mom and I have registered for the Triathlon! We are committed to it and we are going to have to start training for it on a more regular basis. With the nice weather this shouldn't be to hard. Greenlake here we come!

For Dinner: Pounded thin chicken tenderloins and pan fried. Brown rice medley and sauteed crimini mushrooms. This was a really different kind of dish, but it turned out really good!

We went to bed pretty early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment