Friday, April 02, 2010

Day 200

200 days people! That's pretty insane! I feel really great. I weighed myself at the gym yesterday and I am at 31 official lbs.

For Breakfast: Mushroom, bell pepper, and zucchini scramble. Coffee.

Cassi volunteered today and I caught a ride with her down to the gym. I ran another 3 miles. I didn't think I was going to do it, because I got on the treadmill and felt really tired. I thought, 'maybe I'll jut do a mile' but  I buckled down and ran those three miles! I did a big weight work out and, again, I feel exhausted.

For Lunch: Romaine lettuce, hearts of palm, cannellini beans, slivered almonds and sauteed shitake mushrooms, tossed in a balsamic vinaigrette and topped with a grilled chicken breast. I also had a banana.

After a little while it was time to go into work. It was slow so I got cut, but after I got clocked out everybody got really busy, oh well.

For Dinner: Griddled octopus, potato, red onion, celery, with salt, pepper, parsely, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment