Thursday, April 01, 2010

Day 198

I went to the gym and worked out before class, like I said I was going to. I ran three miles on the treadmill and did it a a decent time. I never stopped. Then I did some weight machines and some other exercises I learned from our conditioning workouts. After my workouts I walked back up to campus and wen to class. I had another 1st day for one of my other classes. It's called Queer 101. It's a small focus group type class and it's taught through the Q center on campus. I have never even been to the Q center. It's the LBGT organization on campus and offers support, guidance and information for people. Cynthia in the CHID office said that it would be really interesting and I needed another two credits to fill out my schedule. For some reason I have never really been extremely involved with the outspoken activism part of my "alternative sexuality" this will be interesting class. I am excited.

I got home from class really hungry, I hadn't eaten since breakfast. I made myself a lunch/dinner. It was after-all, almost five o'clock.

For Lunch/Dinner: Veggie and Tofu stir-fry. I chopped up some zucchini, red bell pepper, broccoli, and shitake mushrooms and extra firm tofu. Sauteed it all up with some fresh garlic, sesame oil, and chili flakes. After it came off the heat I stirred in a few dashes of low sodium soy sauce and there you have it. It was great.

I did some things around the house and waited for Cassi to come home from work. She is finally feeling better. She didn't get home until later we ate a little something and went to bed after a while.

For Late Dinner: Nonfat vanilla yogurt and some granola. I also had a mini piece of pizza from Cassi's dinner. ( veggie pizza, with eggplant, tomato, basil, artichoke)

Some thing I am really going to try to focus on is my salt intake. I need to eat less slat and that is an important part to my health kick that I haven't thought about for a long time. I'm almost on day 200, and in the beginning I was really good about staying away from salt, but I have been slacking off and I am telling you to hold myself accountable. Lay off the Salt Katy!

No comments:

Post a Comment