Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 210

For Breakfast: Two eggs, over hard. One piece of toast. Coffee.

I was going to go to the gym today, but I felt so lazy. I was sore from the soccer game, but I really should have gone. I went to class and then came home and made homemade cioppino.

1 Onion
2 large carrots
2 stalks of Celery
2 Cloves of garlic
1 large can of stewed tomatoes, pureed.
6 cups chicken broth
1 bag of Seafood Medley from TJs.
2 Filets of Mahi Mahi, cubed.
Old Bay Seasoning
Thyme, Cayenne, black pepper, chili pepper, bay leaf, oregano, savory, salt.
Baby potaoes, cut in bite sized pieces.

For Dinner: The Cioppino.

I went into work tonight and got my butt kicked. We were really busy! I made great money and I probably burned a lot of calories! I sure was bat afterwards though. I ame home and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment