Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 218

For Breakfast: Coffee. Nonfat Blueberry yogurt.

Class was great today. We got into groups in our thesis class and talked about our projects. These are the same groups we will have for the rest of the quarter. My group is really good and I can tell we are going to help each other a lot.

For Mid Morning Snack: Blueberry bran muffin.

For Lunch: Tuna, capers, kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, lemon and extra virgin olive oil on a whole wheat baguette.

For Dinner: Smoothie of mixed berries, nonfat yogurt, protein powder and splash of almond milk.

We are really running low on groceries but we leave for vegas in a couple of days and don't want to make a big food run before we go. So as I look over what I have eaten the last few days, I see that almost all of my meals have been breakfast foods, whoops!

1 comment:

  1. HI KATY
    Good luck in VEGAS and please be careful.
    Send photos
    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete