Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 219

For Breakfast: Two Eggs. One piece of Toast.

For Lunch: Grilled Chicken Tenderloins and some sauteed mushrooms.

For Dinner: Bowl of Raisin Bran Crunch with Rice milk. Can't get away from that breakfast food.

I am packing for Vegas and checking everything twice. I am so excited to go and play soccer. Vegas isn't really my scene but I am excited to go and explore and hang out in the sun! It is supposed to be real warm while we're there. I have been trying to get real in shape for vegas but I was thinking about how active I will be while I'm there, I'll hopefully come home a few pounds lighter!

I was looking at pictures of myself from last year, not only do I look pretty miserable because of the knee injury, but I cannot believe how much heavier I look! It's amazing. I can't wait to take lots of pictures of this year!

This is a couple hours after the injury. I am sitting on the side lines watching my team play. Look at how chubby I look. And you can't tell from this picture but I am incredibly sun burnt too!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Katy
    Hi always reading -you are so faithful to this projectxxoo NANA

    ReplyDelete