Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 316

I woke up early today and went to work at BioSonics.

For Breakfast: Coffee and half a bran muffin with a piece of watermelon.

I worked for most of the day and then went to Trader Joe's to get some much needed groceries.

For Lunch: roasted chicken breast with veggies. Dad picked this up from PCC for lunch while we were working today. It was very good.

Cassi got called off work tonight and we met downtown and went sheet shopping for our bed. We found some greats deals! Then we came home and I made dinner and we packed to head up to Arlington.

For Dinner: All natural Chicken and basil sausage with Eggplant, sauteed and simmered in marinara with fresh herbs from the garden and garlic. I made some garlic toast with a whole wheat baguette. It was fantastic!

Alright folks, I have got some HUGE news. While I was packing for Arlington and getting out my bag . . . I found my camera!!!!!! I was so excited I ran circles around my apartment and then realized I'm not cleared to run yet, but I was really excited.  I looked in that bag 6 times, and I guess I needed to look at it 7 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment