Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 308

For Breakfast: Coffee and a toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I set up everything this morning to record some music and just as I was about to get started I realized my headphones are broken. What luck, eh? I have spent the last hour trying to fix them and I cannot get anything. I have had them for a long time, I understand that they broke, there were a lot of weak spots but it's really bad timing because I need them to record my music and practice for Cory's wedding. Have I written on the blog that Cary, Ally's best friend from high school asked me to do her wedding music at the ceremony. I will be performing live, but the recording capabilities on my computer and with the equipment I have acquired through birthdays and such is really amazing for creating my own mix downs and recordings of the music. I can really figure out what is going to be the best version for the live performance.    I will have to figure some other headphones out to use for this project. I am trying to figure out a way to put some of my music clips on the blog, but I am not very computer savvy, anybody know how?

No comments:

Post a Comment