Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 313

Cassi and I got up early and went to West Seattle so Cassi could meet with Christina to go over her application stuff for nursing school. While they were busy talking I took Christina's two dogs for a walk in Lincoln Park. The walk was great and is definitely the longest I have been on my feet since the surgery.


For Breakfast: Coffee.


For Lunch: Samurai Salmon wrap from world wrapps.


For Dinner: I sauteed some of the leftover grilled chicken with caramelized onions and I centered it atop fresh swiss chard from the balcony garden! It was my first time eating some of the swiss chard and it was fantastic. I steamed it carefully so I could keep the perfect little leaves in tact. I took a picture with my computer, so it's not great but I had to show it to you somehow!



I also took a picture a few days go of a tomato salad I made for us using our yellow and red cherry tomatoes from the balcony!

That's fresh basil and fresh oregano sprinkled in there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment