Thursday, July 01, 2010

Day 287

I slept well last night and even got up to go to the bathroom by myself for the first time! However because i slept in when I woke up I was in a lot of pain because it had been 11 hours since I had taken any medicine. I was pain killer free for the first time since the surgery and  WOW, I was feeling it! I spent most of the day just sitting around playing with play-doh and hanging out wit Cassi. Jules came over for a bit and Suzie stopped by, Cassi's friend from high school. Tonight is the first time I am home alone. Cassi went to work tonight! I am sure I will be fine, but she sure has been wonderful and it's so obvious what an amazing nurse she is going to be. Soon I will post some pictures of things I made with play-doh, It makes the time go by fast, what can I say?

For Breakfast: One piece of toast with mixed berry jam. I had a half a cup of coffee.

For Lunch: Cassi made me a chicken and bean burrito with chips and salsa.

1 comment: