Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 309

For Lunch: Dad brought me a grilled salmon salad from PCC for lunch while I was working at BioSonics. It was very good.

I worked for quite a while for my parents and then called it a day around 3. Cassi got called off tonight which is fine by me because she is always so busy. We chatted about what we wanted to do tonight over an afternoon coffee and then decided we should go to Paseos tonight for dinner. It's this little whole in the wall Cuban place and their food is truly incredible.

For Dinner: Cuban roast sandwich with pork, cilantro, romaine, jalapeƱos, delicious caramelized onions and a garlic aioli of really good cuban bread.

Now we are at home relaxing and enjoying our balcony and the cooling breeze as the sun starts to go down for the day. We are going to watch a movie later and call it a night. :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED that cuban sandwich!
    i keep thinking about it
    if I can find a decent roll i intend to try to duplicate it [kind of]
    XXOOXX Mana

    ReplyDelete