Monday, July 12, 2010

Time Flies

Man o man, it has been a while, eh? Nana just left this morning. She was here for 10 days and got to enjoy all that wonderful weather we have been having. I am doing pretty well. Today is two weeks out from surgery. I am feeling good. Sleeping is hard because I shift in my sleep and will wake up to cringing pain when I accidentally bend my knee too far. I feel like I have been going non-stop, with Nana being here and trying to enjoy the weather things have been pretty hectic. I have my post-op appointment last Tuesday on the 6th. Dr. Larson said everything is looking really good. I have been off crutches since that day.  So eight days out of surgery I was already walking on my own, that's pretty good.

I am having a bit of a hard time, for the past few days now I have been looking for my camera, and I CANNOT find it! Could it really be gone? I feel like I have looked everywhere, but it's got to be here somewhere, I have been a homebody since surgery. I have pictures that I want to post on here but I can't do that without my trusty camera. :(

As far as eating goes,  I really need to get back on my regiment. I have been feeling sloppy. It's really hard because I am not working so I have no income, and then the burden lies of Cassi to pay for groceries and things like that, not to mention until recently I haven't been able to get around very well in the kitchen. I can feel myself getting out of shape and I do not like it! I am going to find a way to get a good workout in without using my legs. And I have a feeling I will be coming back to the food blogging sooner than I thought. It really does keep me on my best behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment