Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 315

For Breakfast: Coffee and oatmeal.

I did a bunch of laundry today and Tim came over for a little bit.

For Lunch: Cassi brought home some veggie pho for lunch. I felt so full afterwards :/

Mom and I did a little shopping for a dress to wear to Cory's wedding. I have to look good since I'll be performing. I didn't have any luck and I am so close to get my period that I started to get cramps this evening.

For Dinner: We stopped in at Il Fornaio to see Cassi and Ate some dinner. I had the pounded chicken breast topped with fresh arugula, tomatoes, and spicy sauce.

Now I am home and going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. hi still following u everyday' looking forward t your visit
    xxoo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete