Monday, November 29, 2010

Sleep walking

I am so tired today. At work for my lunch shift I literally felt like I was sleep walking. My feet felt heavy. I have been putting in a lot of hours at work and it has paid off but I sure could use a nap. Lunch was slow today and I just took the bus home. I have plenty of errands to run, but I am having and hard time finding the motivation to pick myself off the couch. I have to go to target, we are out of toilet paper again and I'm getting tired of using napkins. Ya know what I mean . . . right?

Today when I got to work I ate some family food.

For Lunch: Some chicken and veggie soup the cooks made, it had some rice, lots of different vegetables and chicken breast, it was good and spicy too. I love spicy!

Jenna told me yesterday that she isn't going to be able to help out with the community kitchens this week. It's fine but I think I am going to hold off on our plan to do vegan/gluten free sugar cookies to decorate with the kids. Instead I believe I will do some kind of wintery/ holiday craft or maybe some other kind of cookie, who knows. I need to brainstorm ideas, after all the kitchen is two days away . . . I am the champion of procrastination!

1 comment:

  1. I love following your almost daily doings
    It keeps me so connected with you xxooxxNana

    ReplyDelete