Friday, November 26, 2010

Hittin' the Hay

Cassi and I woke up early to head back to Seattle for work. Black Friday is always said to be one of the busiest days of the year. We both worked over 11 hours today and made decent money. Honestly, it wasn't as mad-house busy as I hoped it would be.

For Breakfast: I snagged a bit of Apple crisp on my way out the door in Arlington.

For Lunch: Ziro, one of the cooks at work, made an amazing salad for the staff meal. Mixed greens, with pear, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, toasted walnuts with a balsamic vinaigrette, it was refreshing and delish.

For Dinner: I had the Dorato risotto made completely vegan just for me. Simmered in a saffron stock with butternut squash, zucchini, asparagus, mushrooms, tomatoes, and artichokes. Love it and it gave me the energy I needed to start my dinner shift.

Cassi and I got home and she is already in bed, I am staying up only to write on the blog and as soon as I am done I am hittin' the hay, we both work doubles again tomorrow! Can't wait!

Night, Night!

1 comment: