Sunday, November 28, 2010

Work it.

Wow! It was busy yesterday. I worked another 11 1/2 hour day and literally was on my feet the entire day. I didn't sit or eat all day because I honestly just didn't have time to. I made great money and grabbed some food after my shift (finally)

First of all, when I got to work at 10 am I starting set up for the day and ate some family food.

For Breakfast/Lunch: I had a salad, mixed greens, carrots, onions, toasted walnuts, house vinaigrette.

For Dinner: At around 11pm  Cassi and I met Ainslie and Derrick at Pazzo's on Eastlake. It's right by our house. I had a small caesar salad with no cheese and a grilled chicken sandwich with pesto, onion and roma tomato. I stayed healthy as Cassi sat and devoured a calzone that looked like a little pillow of heaven.

So tired, got home and went right to bed. I woke up this morning and I felt so good because I got to sleep in a bit. Only because I start at 12 today instead of 10. I am about to head out the door for another double, with all my favorite people there to work by my side. One thing I will say is that I love the people I work with! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment