Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday, Sunday Sunday!

Cassi and I slept out in our living room last night because we wanted to be by out fantastic christmas tree. We got and on Wednesday and I haven't had a chance to write anything because I have been working non-stop. I am about to go in for another double today but I had to post real quick. As I said I have been working like a crazy person, so I am tired but the money has been pretty good, definitely paying some bills.

Last night Cassi and I got home and got the mail. Big, BIG news folks. Cassi got her acceptance letter to the School of Nursing at University of Washington!!!!! We literally jumped around our apartment! We are so excited and I am so proud of her!

We had a celebratory drink and I heated up some leftover roasted veggies for dinner. What a night!

I will write more later, gotta get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment