Thursday, December 16, 2010

Relax, just do it.

Well yesterday was my day off. It came and went so quickly. I did some Christmas shopping and finished up for my family. I had about a minute to relax but then got to the shopping. So much to do, so little time to do it, no time to relax!

For Lunch: Salmon Nicoise Salad from Nordstrom Cafe. It's so so good. I met Cassi there for lunch.

I called Josh later and asked him to come to this party with me. Linette and Matt, friends from work have that new game thing: Kinect. They had some people over to play! It was so cool. It uses no controllers just senses your body. What a workout.

For Dinner: Josh and I walked up to Pazzo's Pizza to have some dinner before we went to Linette's. I had a Caesar salad with no cheese and I watched Josh devour a Calzone.

I had one beer while I was at Linette's.

Today I woke up and got ready for another double at work. It was decent, not super busy not slow either. I wore my fit bit today for the first time in a long time, I had misplaced it. It tells me how many steps I took during the day, how many calories I have burned, the distance I have gone. Pretty amazing.

Today just being at work I walked:
25085 steps
10.33 miles
and burned 3112 calories. Pretty crazy huh?

I had a large meal in between my shifts but didn't get to eat much during the day.

For Lunch/Dinner: Grilled salmon with sauteed spinach and steamed broccoli. Yummy.

Now I am home and absolutely beat! Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING STEPS
    now I truly know how hard food servers work
    xx Nana

    ReplyDelete