Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Tuesday, my day off.

I woke up pretty late this morning which felt fantastic because I was tired and it was my day off today.

For Breakfast: Coffee. Two eggs , over hard.

I paid bills, cleaned the apartment and organized the kitchen during the morning and then set out to runs lots of errands.

For Lunch: I just grabbed a handful of raw almonds.

I went to target and then to Trader Joe's and to Cash 'n' Carry. I bought just a few things, enough to fill in the gaps at home. I stopped by the Biosonics office and said hi to Mom and Dad and then came home and made myself dinner.

For Dinner: I have a julienne peeler so I took it to some English cucumber and some carrot and tossed it with lemon zest a touch of lemon juice, ground ginger, sesame seeds, sesame oil, white rice vinegar, a little salt and pepper. I sliced some firm tofu and browned it in my cast iron skillet. I laid down a bed of organic mixed greens and topped it with my tofu and cucumber sesame salad. It was awesome!!!!

I just packed a goodie bag and I am about to go meet Jules for a movie. I packed some dried cranberries, raw almonds and walnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment