Friday, January 14, 2011

Keep Running!

I worked last night and then went to the gym. I jogged two and a half miles and then walked a mile and a half. It felt really good and makes progress for my weight and my knee seem promising. I got home and ate some dinner.

For Dinner: Tuna fish with artichokes capers lemon juice and a touch of olive oil. I also had an apple.

I worked all day today and it was okay. I got a break in the middle of the day and I came home and made myself some lunch and relaxed for a bit.

For Lunch: Broccoli and the same tuna fish with artichokes and capers.

Cassi bought me some Market spice tea yesterday and I haven't been able to get enough! I love it.  I went back to work and just got home. I work all day tomorrow so i am just laying low tonight, I am super tired!

I really want to get back to the gym and keep running!

No comments:

Post a Comment