Monday, January 10, 2011

Night, Night.

I worked at my new job today for the second time. I only worked for a couple hours and then went to the gym. I ran on the treadmill today. I did over a mile and my knee felt great! I also did the stationary bike. I am excited to go back and get into a routine again and with my new work schedule I should be able to get to the gym at least 4-5 times a week, I just have to do it!

Cassi got home from work nice and early tonight, I made dinner for the two of us.

For Dinner: Organic baby greens with red onion, toasted pecans, honey crisp apple. and a homemade balsamic vinaigrette. With chicken breast cooked in a cast iron skillet and roasted brussel sprouts with pecans and garlic. So good, so full.

I am so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open, so I am going to go shut them, night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment