Saturday, October 02, 2010

1y + 15d

We went to the market this morning and bought some crucial things. Squash and apples are in there prime!

For Breakfast: Cassi made me oatmeal with fresh slices of apple and some coffee.

We laid low and hung out at home the rest of the day before I had to go to work. I am having a little problem with my knee. For the past couple days I have had really bad pain on the outside of my quad. I am relieved that the pain isn't right in the knee joint but the pain is substantial and even makes it hard to walk. Before I schedule something with my surgeon I am going to talk to my physical therapist, because if its something common that happens I don't want to freak out. I have been icing and have even had Cassi help me try to massage it, assuming it might be a bad muscle cramp.

I had some popcorn before I went to work.

Work was slow but one table kept me there until 10:30, they were in an extremely long conversation. I ordered some food from work so I wouldn't be hungry later, the plan was to pick up Jenna and then go to a party that Cassi went to. So that is what we did.

For Dinner: I ordered the dorato risotto, vegan, no butter, no cheese, just veggie stock, rice, artichokes, mushrooms, tomatoes, zucchini, butternut squash, asparagus and a saffron. lovely and overwhelmingly filling. ugh.

We went to the party but we left after just a bit and came home and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment