Saturday, March 26, 2011

Why, Hello Again!

Wow, it has been a super long time. I am excited to get back on my blog and motivate myself again to kick my butt into shape and really feel the burn. Last weekend Cassi and I went to visit Ally, my sister, and her husband Shay in San Francisco. It was a great trip! We drove which to most people sounds absolutely absurd but it was actually really nice. It's a 12-13 hour drive and we timed it right so we wouldn't hit any traffic in the cities we were passing through. When we got there we had a fantastic time; we shopped, we ate, we drank, we danced, we laughed . . . it was great.

When we got back to Seattle both Cassi and I really felt like it was time to start fresh. So we went grocery shopping and tidied up the apartment and decided to get back on track. It's Spring folks! Wahoo!

I have started jogging again and am already feeling great. Yesterday Cassi and I did the 6 1/2 mile loop around Lake Union, non-stop. It felt really good and I was really surprised I could do it.

After the run we went down the the market and walked around. It was so nice yesterday. I love the market, It's really touristy but still the colors, smells, and people watching is great!




No comments:

Post a Comment