Monday, April 11, 2011

Let's Get Physical

Well, it's been a few days and I have been very busy and I have a lot to fill you in on. Last Wednesday Cassi and I ran the Lake Union Loop again and beat our time by another 5 minutes. 6 1/2 miles is starting to feel okay, not easy yet, but easIER. The next day, I woke up and did a balance ball workout that really kicked my butt, Later that day Cassi and I met up with my mom and  we went for a nice bike ride. About 12 miles all together but boy was it chilly!! I woke up and sent Cassi to work and I went on the run again. 6 1/2 miles, three times in one week, plus biking and working out!

Friday night Cassi and I went to an event with her parents, it was fun and the food was catered by Tom Douglas the company I work for, it was really good. It was a really long night and after running the loop I was ready for bed pretty  quick. 

I worked at 9am on Saturday morning it was busy, but I worked in the biscuit bar and was the barista for the morning, I probably made 100 lattes. After work, later on that night I met up with a friend Ally and we went to the new Tom Douglas Gastro-pub, Bravehorse Tavern, we tried the food, burgers, oven baked pretzels, Bravehorse Ale and even the onion rings. All were fantastic. Mom and Dad went there a few night later and said that the fries were there best in the city, something my mom has been on the hunt for, for many many moons.

Sunday I worked a double and met up with Cassi and her parents later on. Alan and GiGi were the guest judges at a Karaoke contest downtown and we sat with them while they judged. 

I just got home from work and am sitting on the couch, I just made myself dinner and am ready for bed soon. I work a double tomorrow and I am so sleepy.

For Dinner: Tofu with Sauteed green beans and caramelized onions. 

I transplanted some of my plants to outdoor large pots today, I hope they survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment