Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 226

For Breakfast: 1/3 cup of High Fiber O's

I went to the gym today and it felt awesome. I really want to lose some more weight, I still have 20 lbs to lose until I get my BMI into the "normal range". I know the body mass index is pretty ridiculous but as far as i have come i still have quite a ways to go. I ran two miles at the gym and then did about 20-25 minutes of swimming.

For Mid-morning snack: Bran Muffin, Non-fat blueberry yogurt. Americano.

I stayed on campus all day and worked on my thesis. It felt really good to go to the gym and I have felt productive all day. I didn't get a chance to eat much so when I got home I was really hungry. I had some tortilla chips but kept working on my thesis. I have it narrowed down to 116 different entries, now I have to  edit, and re-edit and re-edit!

For Dinner: Grilled Chicken breast with some of my fresh thyme, oregano, and Italian parsley from my herb garden, which is looking fantastic! And steamed broccoli and with Mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment